Spring / Off-Season Training
Come to sunny Florida for your off-season Training Camp! Superior sailing conditions will give your group a head start on the competition! We have 7 acres and 600 ft of beach frontage on the Indian River. Turn your school break into a training camp that will be worth a month of practice at your home site!
Bring your team or gather your friends, students or adults, who want to get together for some practice, fun sailing, and social evenings. Work hard during the day under the tutelage of one of our professional coaches and play at night if you have any mojo left ... did we mention the warm weather?
COST: $150/Day/Boat (includes facility use fee)
- Twelve (12) Laser Performance 420s
- (includes sails, spars, blades, for High School/ College practice rigging)
COST: $300/Day (includes the use of a coach boat)
- Minimum 2 weeks advanced scheduling required.
COST: $125/Day for 14' Inflatable or smaller w/ 40HP
$150/Day for 15'-19' Inflatables w/ 90-115HP
$175/Day for 20' Boston Whaler w/ 175 HP
Power boats are only available for coaching and safety boats . Powerboats may not be chartered for recreational uses.
Non-members $10/ Day/Sailor
USSCMC members FREE
Facility use fees provide for
- classroom use
- use of audio video equipment
- use of deck, table & chairs when available
- dock space
- use of the yard and beach for launching
- restrooms and outdoor showers
- ample hoses for rinsing boats
- space in yard for leaving boats overnight,
- space on property for leaving trailers overnight during the training session
Prior to sailing of the USSCMC property liability waivers must be signed by sailors or guardians for junior sailors under 18 years old
For pricing information and to reserve dates, please email or call us at (772) 334-8085 for details and availability