Membership at the USSCMC has many benefits. Most important your membership supports the mission of the USSCMC to make sailing affordable and accessable. Known as one of the finest Community Sailing Centers in the nation, if you live anywhere near the US SAILING Center • Martin County, then not sailing here would be like living in Vail Colorado and not skiing. The USSCMC has been referred to as one of the “gems of the treasure coast".
Interested in Membership with US SAILING Association the national governing body for sailing? Click Here
USSCMC Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited use of our sailboats, windsurfers, kayaks and paddleboards (no rental fees)
- Your guests are always free when on your boat
- Discounted Sailing Instruction
- Members mentor members, teaching and sharing sailing knowledge
- Parties and socials with other sailors
- Supporting sailing in our community for under privileged youth and special needs children
- Free Club Racing aka Beverage Container Regatta Series
- Free wifi on site
- Beautiful place to relax and enjoy the fellowship of other sailors
|TYPE||AGE||YEARLY||SEASONAL 6 MONTHS OR LESS||VACATION 2 WEEKS OR LESS||1 DAY TRIAL|
|Family||2 Adult & all children||$570.00*|
*Please note that Seasonal memberships are November 1 - April 30.
*Prices include one time $75 activation fee, provided that membership is not allowed to expire.
Daily and two week rates do not require an activation fee and are limited to Hartleys, Hobie Waves & Flying Scots.
FOR MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE AT 772-334-8085